IOGEAR’s VGA KVM Switch with Video DynaSync™ technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution while bringing dual console keyboard and mouse ports. Users can now use any combination of PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse. With no software to configure, setting up GCS1722 is quick and easy! The setup is simple; just plug cables into their appropriate ports.
Having a single console manage all of the computers helps to eliminate the expense of purchasing individual console components for each unit, and saves space and energy those extra components would use. IOGEAR’s VGA KVM Switch saves users time and money!
- A VGA compatible monitor capable of the highest possible resolution
- A USB or PS/2 mouse
- A USB or PS/2 keyboard
- The following equipment must be available on each computer:
- A VGA port
- Type A USB ports or 6-pin Mini-DIN PS/2 ports
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Mac OS 9 to 10.x
- Oracle® Solaris
- Linux®, Unix and other USB supported systems*
*Additional drivers and support may be needed