The GVE200 DVI-D Video Extender allows you to extend the distance between the computer system unit and the display unit by up to 65 feet. It accomplishes this by means of a local transmitting unit and remote receiving unit connected by standard solid Category 5 twisted pair Ethernet cable (or Cat 5e and Cat 6).
The GVE200 Video Extender System is ideal for factory and construction sites, or any installation where the display needs to reside in a harsh setting, but you want the system equipment kept in an environmentally friendly location. The Extender System is also useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area at the same time that you put the display in an area that is convenient for viewing.
- Extend DVI-D video signal through a single Cat 5e / Cat 6
- Distance of up to 65ft* (20m)
- 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - 50ft (15m)
- 1280x1024 @ 60Hz - 65ft (20m)
- 1024x768 @ 60Hz - 65ft (20m)
- Supports DDC
- No power adapter required
- Plug and Play; No software is needed
- Compact size
Note: Extension range may vary with different devices, video resolution settings, or Cat 5e/6 cables