This is a Legacy Product - click here to see the replacement for this product.
IOGEAR's HDMI cable provides both high-definition video and multi-channel audio connection between any digital HDTV/ displays and digital source devices such as DVD players, DVRs, digital set-top boxes (cable/satellite), A/V receivers, game consoles and many more.
IOGEAR's HDMI cable is engineered to deliver the best in class digital video and audio connectivity.
- HDMI v1.3c certified and HDCP Compliant
- Dielectric process for optimum signal strength
- High-density Triple-shielding for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI
- Gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance
- 1080p/60 Support
IOGEAR cables are HDMI version 1.3c CAT-2 COMPLIANT which is the STRICTEST HDMI testing criteria.
For the first time, the HDMI 1.3 specification divided the HDMI cables into two categories:
- Category 1 or Cat 1 cable: can carry a signal with a maximum pixel clock of 74.25 MHz
- Category 2 or Cat 2 cable: can carry a signal with a pixel clock greater than 74.25 MHz
Q. What's new in the HDMI 1.3 Specification?
- Higher speed: Although all previous versions of HDMI have had more than enough bandwidth to support all current HDTV formats, HDMI 1.3 increases its single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future HD display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates. In addition, built into the HDMI 1.3 specification is the technical foundation that will let future versions of HDMI reach significantly higher speeds.
- Deep Color: HDMI 1.3 supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, up from the 8-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification, for stunning rendering of over one billion colors in unprecedented detail.
- Broader color space: HDMI 1.3 adds support for "x.v.Color™" (which is the consumer name describing the IEC 61966-2-4 xvYCC color standard), which removes current color space limitations and enables the display of any color viewable by the human eye.
- Lip Sync: Because consumer electronics devices are using increasingly complex digital signal processing to enhance the clarity and detail of the content, synchronization of video and audio in user devices has become a greater challenge and could potentially require complex end-user adjustments. HDMI 1.3 incorporates automatic audio synching capabilities that allow devices to perform this synchronization automatically with total accuracy.
- New HD lossless audio formats: In addition to HDMI's current ability to support high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby® Digital and DTS®), HDMI 1.3 adds additional support for new lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™.
Ideal Solution for…
- DTVs, plasma displays, LCD TVs and projectors
- PLAYSTATION®3, Microsoft®Xbox et al video game consoles
- Apple®TV and Mac®mini and other computers, media servers using a DVI/ HDMI adapter
- Set top boxes from cable and satellite providers
- TiVo®, DVD players, A/V receivers
and many more…
*To connect to a DVI computer or monitor please use the GHDFDVIMW6 / GHDMDVIF adapter, available at www.iogear.com
1 x 3m High Speed HDMI Cable