External USB 2.0 to VGA Video Card
The USB 2.0 External VGA Video Card allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The USB 2.0 External Video Card driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 External Video Card
- Easily connect additional VGA monitors via USB 2.0 ports
- Extend your desktop, or mirror content on two displays
- Add up to six* external VGA video cards via USB 2.0 ports
- Support resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 at 32-bit color
- No need to open cases. Great for laptops or leasing computers
- Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
- Supports usage through powered KVMP's or USB hubs
*Requires six USB 2.0 ports. Not recommended to connect with USB hubs.
The possibilities with the IOGEAR DVI display adapter are endless.
View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
Use second display for pallets & tools
Data Entry Use:
Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
View charts and live data at the same time